Convening on Thursday 6th Jan at 14:00pm UK time, for registration, acclimatisation with the technology, introduction and connecting meditations. Closes Friday 9th Jan by 19:00pm UK time.
Each of the main days will have 3 daily sessions between these timings:
- 06:00am-07:30am(PST) / 09:00am-10:30am(EST) / 14:00pm-15:30pm(UK)
- 08:00am-09:30am(PST) / 11:00am-12:30pm(EST) / 16:00pm-17:30pm(UK)
- 10:00am-11:30pm(PST) / 13:00pm-14.30pm(EST) / 18.00pm-19:30pm(UK)
Inline with a new Openhand approach to payment, which recognises the financial challenges some find themselves in during these times, there are three price breaks:
- Cost Effective Regular price: for those in employment or reasonably well resourced: £295 (Approx: $410 USD/Euro 345)
- Bursary Price: for those on low income, on government support or student program: £177 (Approx: $244 USD/Euro 207)
- Donation: for those who have little income or are in a financially challenged location: We agree with you a donation based on what is affordable to you.
25% deposit secures your place on this gathering. The balance is payable one month before. For your info, here is our returns and rebooking policy.
Not for profit: Openhand is a not for profit organisation. All surplus revenues are either reinvested to help others in their journey of spiritual awakening or else gifted to help feed homeless people in Glastonbury.
Pay Deposit only or Apply for a Bursary
For more information, to pay a deposit only, or get a Bursary reduction or donation option, contact us. To pay the regular entry, click “Book Now” at the very bottom:
IMPORTANT: We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible, if you have not heard from us within 24 hours, check your spam folder (For your info, here is our returns and rebooking policy).