The group will gather on Monday 12th June at 14:00 UK for registration, acclimatisation with the technology, introduction and connecting meditations. Closes Saturday 17th June by 16:00 UK time.
Each of the main days will have 3 daily sessions between these timings:
- 05:00am-06:30am(PST) / 08:00am-09:30am(EST) / 13:00pm-14:30pm(UK)
- 07:00am-08:30am(PST) / 10:00am-11:30pm(EST) / 15:00pm-16:30pm(UK)
- 09:00am-10:30am(PST) / 12:00pm-13:30pm(EST) / 17.00pm-18:30pm(UK)
(please use a time converter to be sure of the time in your location: worldtimebuddy.com)
Cost: Inline with a new Openhand approach to payment, which recognises the financial challenges some find themselves in during these times, there are three price breaks:
- Cost Effective Regular price: for those in employment or reasonably well resourced: £450 (Approx: $560 USD/Euro 510)
- Bursary Price: for those on low income, on government support or student program: £315 (Approx: $390 USD/Euro 355)
- Donation: for those who have little income or are in a financially challenged location: We agree with you a donation based on what is affordable to you.
SPECIAL OFFER: Anyone coming to this Facilitator School may claim a 10% discount from the Facilitator Summer Conference (apply below)
25% deposit secures your place on this gathering. The balance is payable one month before. For your info, here is our returns and rebooking policy.
Not for profit: Openhand is a not for profit organisation. All surplus revenues are either reinvested to help others in their journey of spiritual awakening or else gifted to help feed homeless people in our home town Glastonbury.
Pay a Deposit Only or Apply for a Bursary Option
For more information, to pay a deposit only, or inquire about a Bursary reduction (one or two places available for resource constrained), contact us. To pay the regular ticket, click “Book Now” at the very bottom:
IMPORTANT: We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible, if you have not heard from us within 24 hours, check your spam folder (For your info, here is our returns and rebooking policy).